Stratimage® is a phenolic compact, or high-pressure laminate (HPL), that allows the inclusion of a personalized print in its structure. It is produced on a 2400-ton press by stacking sheets of kraft paper impregnated with thermosetting resins at a temperature of 150°C, with a maximum board size of 1200×2700 mm. The print is placed under the protection layer, ﬁng integrated into the board structure, and protected from the elements.
With the same print quality and guarantee, it is possible to customize steel panels, create maps, charts, or magnetic images, and where you can write with whiteboard markers. A highly resistant, ﬂexible, anti-UV and anti-graffﬁti varnish is applied over the print.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS (according to EN 438-1 and EN 438-2):
- Frost resistant;
- Resistant to UV radiation;
- Resistant to total immersion in water;
- Fire resistant;
- Acid resistant.
THICKNESSES AND DENSITIES:
- 0,8 mm: 1,5 kg/m2;
- 3 mm: 4,5 kg/m2;
- 6 mm: 9 kg/m2;
- 10 mm: 15 kg/m2;
- 13 mm: 19,5 kg/m2.
- Interior or exterior (UV protection);
- Matt or glossy;
- Double-sided printing;
- Structured (upon request);
- White core (upon request).
- Any size up to full panel 1200×2700 mm;
- No minimum size, except A5 for double-sided printing;
- CNC cutting and processing.
- Facade cladding;
- Information panels and interpretative displays;
- Terrace tables;
- Decoration of urban furniture;
- Crisis rooms for law enforcement officers, firefighters and civil protection.
(0.8mm sheet available)